Recently, my dear friend and fellow blogger Alex and I were talking about what she’s been doing lately and she mentioned that she was trying to blog at least once a week. While I wish I could spend more time on my photography and blogging my little heart out, I’m afraid I’ve lost time. Over the last couple years of having this space, I always (sadly) fluctuate with my commitment to it. My weekend links posts are a way for me to summarize my life in a fun way without too much effort.
- This stylish couple at Berlin Fashion week.
- A recent obsession with this blog and this shoot and this shoot.
- Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence’s friendship.
- For a long time, I have had this shoot-concept-idea of a girl drowning in tinsel garb with glittery disco vibes. I remember searching (more like scouring) the internet for a dress or coat of tinsel, but always came up short. By an act of God, I stumbled upon Rachel Burke’s work and messaged her immediately. I hope in the future I’ll be able to use one of her pieces for a shoot.
- These Free People boots.
- I’ve always been skeptical of online subscription classes, but the internet keeps shoving one particular class in my face: Annie Leibovitz’s Masterclass. This may quite possibly be the only online class that I would spend real money on. I rewatch the ads over and over, and I feel inspired every time.
- This handmade sweater. The pink and gold color combo plus those sleeves!
- I practically screamed when I saw that George Ezra started his own podcast. I’m not the biggest Ed Sheeran fan, but I’m sure it will be fun listening to future episodes.