Continuing with a series of pretty grids from my Instagram saves; as you can see, I’m currently inspired by soft-pastel primary colors and shadow play. Honestly, Instagram and I have a love and hate relationship. Sometimes, I’ll catch myself scrolling mindlessly and become overwhelmed at how much time I spend on an app. But other times, I feel overwhelmed in a good way: inspired and moved by some of the things people post. Artists, friends, brands, publications can be constant sources of creative inspiration for me and I don’t want to take that for granted. However, I need to be more mindful about the amount of time I dedicate to something so fleeting.
Anyways, rant over. Click through for more deets on my saved section!
From left to right, top to bottom.
- Theo Wenner for Zara
- Image by @trousseaux
- A J.Crew exclusive Marysia swimsuit and pink raincoat. A dreamy combo.
- Delpozo SS18
- Lamb Multi Strap Sandal & Linen Flare Pant Sun from Mansur Gavriel
- @thedevilswearzara spring style inspo
- Perfect art direction (as always) via Paloma Wool.
- Tessa Perlow’s embroidery: craft goals.
- Tyler Thomas
- The Round Tower, Copenhagan, also by Tyler Thomas
- Anna Rifle Bond’s paint palette
- Mansur Gavriel sky blue color inspo