Peep that first roll here. Clearly, I couldn’t think of a witty title for my second roll. Shooting film has become way more personal. At first I would buy Portra 400 (what this roll was shot on) and take my time shooting through rolls. As of recently, I purchased the value deal of 3 rolls of Fuji Superia 400 35mm film for Disneyland. With a new stock and a new mindset, I’ve found that I’m not as picky anymore once I feel like every shot is worth “xx” amount of money.
There are some special shots on this roll: brunch with girls after church, traveling to Denver with my mom, the last photo I would take of my pup before she passed away. You’ll also see the following:
- Photographing my friends Paige and Bailey at the Capitol Park Rose Gardens
- Reading Commonwealth (10/10 would recommend) outside of Temple Coffee
- Going to brunch at the Federalist after church
- Post-work dinner at Obo Italian
- Trips to Big Sur (for work) and Denver (to see the Avett Brothers at Red Rocks Ampitheatre)
All of these were taken with a Canonet QL17 Giii on Kodak Portra 400 35mm film. Processed by The Darkroom Lab.