I feel like I don’t post consistently, but in my defense, life has been hectic to say the least! I’ve been working more hours (bringing in that $$$), planning personal and business ventures for 2017 (personally, I’m in denial that 2016 is almost over), and planning for my trip to Europe in 2.5 weeks! In the midst of my chaos, I’m back to share some of things on the web that have caught my eye!
We live in a day and age where we have an array of inspiration constantly at our fingertips. Lately, I have been wanting to read more, whether it’s a blog post or an article in The New Yorker; I want to soak in as much as I can. I’ve always saved random links to my notes, but I’m so excited to introduce this kind of post to the blog! This will be such a fun way to share my internet obsessions all at once. So without further ado:
- The Lumineers released the music video for “Sleep On The Floor” and it gives me all of the feels. Plus, it’s connected to their other videos for “Cleopatra”, “Angela”, and (somewhat) “Ophelia”. They haven’t given an explanation on why they are all connected, but I can’t wait until they reveal more.
- This top from Free People. Dear goodness, it’s so beautiful!
- A photographer I follow on Instagram penned this blog post following the election. I don’t want to get political, but reading her words really changed my perspective on loving and listening in this time.
- This cute lil illustration made me chuckle. I don’t know why, but I love it.
- Ben Sasso is definitely in my top 5 favorite photographers. He recently wrote his creative manifesto and it really resonated with me.
- A bright coral orange + a soft metallic gold = my favorite color combo at the moment.
- Emilia Clarke is my ultimate girl crush. As a GOT fan, I’m all things Dany. I saw this video of her reading a letter to her 18 year old self a couple of months ago, and it perfectly encapsulates everything I needed to hear when I first watched it. I still watch it every now and then to this day to remind myself that what I’m going through will be worth it in the end.
What are you up to this weekend? And is there anything out on the interwebs that you’d like to share? Let me know. 🙂